top of page

Saints Southwest Group

Public·470 members

By the way, if anyone would like to stream me live, I'm streaming live this time, streaming my entire process of leveling and my gold-making journey on my first stream via my Twitch channel, which is linked in the video description. If you're to the max level or are getting higher in the levels, I have an excellent guide to this new service, and rock classics too.

This guide is available below. By WoW Classic SoD Gold purchasing the guide, you will receive an FE extension that is free for the service. In total, you'll receive more than 120 pages worth of gold making me details in a PDF document. You will also get access to an exclusive Discord server to discuss gold making.

It's literally a lot of worth the money you spend. Go and look it up by clicking the link below and follow me on my twitch channel which is below. If you liked the video, please leave an like and follow the channel to receive more content featuring classic content. Thank you so much to have watched and be back in the near future.

Our site is the most reliable 3rd third WoW Classic gold provider, visit our homepage for WoW SoD Gold Wotlk accounts at level 80 PvE Boost, 1-80 powerleveling options.

Dual Wield Death Knights are real butchers in 5-v-5 and 1-v-1 Duels - WoW Shadowlands WoW Shadowlands WOTLK News

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page